Monday, March 17, 2008

The Nicelers Get a Computer!

We just got the internet less than a week ago after 4 years sans computer. And what better way to celebrate joining the 21st century than by starting a blog!! Of course we still havn't gotten a desk yet so I've been typing on the floor for 5 days sitting criss cross applesauce and working up to a very stiff neck and permanent loss of feeling in both my legs. Baby steps, we'll get that computer desk eventually-we just have to take it slow. Getting up to speed on modern day living can be quite exhausting!

6 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Love the blog!! You are so funny (re picture). Can't wait for more.

Shelly said...

YEAH! I love reading blogs! Be sure to check out ours if you haven't! jshuffman.blogspot.com

amberella said...

aren't you cute, hope you keep it up

user said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so happy you're here! It's a great way to keep in touch with people. I'm still getting a hang of this myself. I love your page so far. You're a hoot!

Chris Scoville said...

Nice blog!
keep it up we love to hear from you guys.

Chris Scoville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.