Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving!! It is one of my absolute favorite holidays. In fact every year I say to myself "Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!" But then Christmas comes and I get caught up in all the twinkly lights and red berried wreaths... So really I just love this whole season. It does just make me grateful to have family and friends to share in all this cheer. We celebrated at Molly's with 30 people. I think we counted 13 kids(hooray for the trampoline) and 15 adults. It couldn't have been more perfect. Except we did really miss not having Michael and his fam with us(we're counting on you guys next year!). We grew up with a huge buffet style Thanksgiving dinner and so these big, but casual affairs feel like home. Even down to the paper plates! For some reason though I'm not the best picture taker on Thanksgiving. Birthdays, Halloween, I'm on it. But not Thanksgiving. So here are a few pics snapped by my sister's Mother-in-law Barbara. Also, I think this year will be forever remembered in our family as the Thanksgiving Ryan H. spent in his jammies. I dunno why we never got around to making him get dressed. It seemed whenever there was a break in the action we couldn't find his jeans or something...








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!! How fun! It reminds me of Thanksgivings at the Whitmore household. Thanks for posting the pictures you do have. :)

Anonymous said...

We absolutely loved having Thanksgiving with you this year! Thanks for including us!