Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party!!

Friday night several of us girls went to Barnes & Nobel for the midnight release party of Breaking Dawn . I have been anxiously awaiting the fourth and final installment of The Saga that is Twilight. I had such a fun time. And how awesome is it to have a group of friends who are just as crazy about these books as me including both of my visiting teachers . We participated in the trivia game, took pictures and yucked it up with other enthusiasts about how the story would unfold. I just finished it last night. So I'm feeling all sentimental. Will that side of me ever subside?? Just when I think I've got myself under control another book comes out or a friend moves or a really sweet commercial comes on TV... Ah well...




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a great time!!!! I wish I could get as interested in reading something that would excite me like that. Although I am reading the sisterhood of the traveling pants. I love it. Molly gave me a copy of it. I'll have it read just in time for the second movie...lol Did you really pay more for shipping of your twilight button than the button it self...........Oh I think I know Stephene Myers Stake Pres......... Love you.....you are my Hilarious one
Mother/not mother.........

Unknown said...

Opps....I missed spelled.....big surprise!!!!
Stephenie Meyer.......Where did i put my glassess...........
Lots of Love

Mother/not mother........lol

mulege said...

Our RA staff came back this weekend. What a great group of students. Now is the time for fun, training, bonding, etc. It all hits the fan on the 15th when the Freshmen move in. We have a record Freshman class of over 5,100students (roughly 400 more than we have residence hall space for). Ah WVU. First football game is only 3 weeks away. Ending up the season will be another win over a Georgia or Oklahoma team in a bowl game. Last 3 years Georgia/Oklahoma 0, WVU 3. Hmmmmm. I wonder if we should send some folks down there to help you out with your programs.

Cheers to all,

Gramps

molly said...

Thank you for putting up the count down clock for the Twilight movie because I was a little sad that your countdown to Breaking Dawn was gone. I think the sentimental side is genetic. And I did say SENTImental, not just mental...

Ledys said...

Wendy, I'm so glad you have a blog! And, I'm very glad you enjoyed the party and the book :-D

Unknown said...

Wendy, your word of the day describes our family perfectly. Great word choice!!!!! lol

love
Mum......

Carolyn Hansen said...

I can't wait to chat with you about the book! I too loved it and thought of you in the final chapter when I was crying! I imagined you curled up in Ryan Hinckley's room tearing through the last 100 pages and crying all the while. Then I had to laugh at both of us. ;)