Monday, August 25, 2008

First Hair Cut



Yes, I really did take my 2 year old to a salon. But in my defense, in years past when I have let family and friends cut Ryan's hair it has almost always turned out disastrously. I think my favorite was the faux hawk my husband gave him just 2 days before school pictures. Although the NeoNazi Buzz Cut is a close second. That's when I put my foot down and said "NO MORE HOME JOBS!! I'm taking him to a barber!" And we've been delighted with Miss Angie from Charles Barber in Tucker ever since. So when it came time for Adelaide's turn, especially with those delicious blond curls of hers , I went straight to Salon Red Kids in downtown Decatur. Miss Shanta did a fabulous job turning Adelaide's stringy mullet into a darling curly blond bob. I shudder to think what could've been...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The hair is adorable!!! Very good call to take the scissors from Ryan. And it looks like she did a great job in the chair! So cute.

Anonymous said...

I noticed it on Sunday--soooo cute. I couldn't resist boinging a few of those delicious culs...

Candy said...

I LOVE it!!!! She looks like a movie star!!!

Smith Clan said...

Oh, she looks so cute. Darling. Do you mind that I blog stalk you?

Allison said...

It looks fabulous!

mulege said...

Remember, from a Darwin/Wallace standpoint, she is, on-average, a 1/4 equivalent of me. Clearly, the adorable portion is manifest.