Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ryan D Makes His Blog Debut


At Cagle's Dairy Farm...
Let me first say that although we had a lovely family outing on Ryan Hinckley's school field trip, what I'm taking most from this day is the knowledge that farms and sandals are perhaps not the best combination...
But the Boarder Collie demonstration and feeding the baby cows made up for all the hay (and who knows what else) in my shoes. Yes, the dog actually herded cows for us. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. I could have watched it herd all day. I even got a little choked up watching him circle far left just to get the cows that had gone astray. I always thought I wanted a Beagle. I still do, I guess I'm just going to have to get a Boarder Collie as well-I mean someone is going to have to keep my two Holsteins safely by the house. My backyard is only partially fenced in...
So, here are few pics from our Friday outing. And who can believe this, my husband is actually in a few of them:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think I see some 4-H in your future!