Monday, April 28, 2008

Do Not Let Me Anywhere Near Your Computer




So, last week I decided to take on the challenge of becoming a little more computer savvy, and lost-Big Time! My sister graciously gave me her Ipod with oh Idunno about 200 songs on it. Instead of transferring them to my Itunes account, I somehow managed to erase ALL of them instead. A few days after that I decided to tackle a potential computer virus threat and wound up downloading a viscous Trojan Virus and some Spy Wear. Yeah, we had to take it in and pay some serious money to get it fixed. So right now I have only enough confidence to check my email, make a new post and read the latest updates on Stephenine Meyer's Website. That's what I get for thinking I was smarter than a computer...

3 comments:

molly said...

Is it ok that I laughed out loud reading this? I'm glad your computer is working again!

user said...

I'm mostly just impressed you tried to do some computer stuff on your own! I'm a computer idiot. So, it didn't work out all that well for you this time, but you tried!!

Mike said...

Stay strong little root....Stay strong.