Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Having a Rachel Moment




Those of you who read Molly's blog know all about my little niece Rachel (just 2 wks older than A) and her exploits with food. Well, today my little Adelaide decided to have a go of it. Nothing will ever outdo the boysenberry jam episode but this afternoon snack with peanut butter sure comes close.
Here she enjoys some light refreshment while fully engrossed in an episode of Curious George. Maybe they had it right during the dark ages-who needs a spoon when your hands work just fine? I do think she cleans up rather nicely though.

2 comments:

molly said...

Oh, Wendy that is so funny! But I'm telling you, somehow (I don't know how) you've got to nip this in the bud :) I love that she had it in her hair! Maybe two olds know something that we don't about the beauty secrets of peanut butter...

user said...

Those girls will have quite the exclusive spa: Adelaide will do hair, Rachel will do mud baths and body wraps. We will be clammoring for appointments!